Bianco d’ Insolia (White)
- Variety:100% Insolia
- Classification:IGT Sicilia
- Area of production:West central Sicily
- Altitude of cultivation:50 metres
- Soil:Limey clayey of medium consistency
- Yield per hectare:HL 120
- Density per hectare:from 4500 to 5500 plants
- Year of harvest:2014
- Vinification:harvested by hand, pressing, cryomaceration, soft pressing, fermentation at controlled temperature, cold tartaric stabilization and cold bottling.
- Aging:4 months in stainless steel at controlled temperature.
- Period of bottling2015
- Alcohol content:12% vol
- Colour:Straw yellow
- Serving suggestions:As an aperitif, with cold starters (vegetables, chicken or mixed salads) warm starters (pastries,cream puffs,croutons, focaccace, mini pizza) fish starters, fish soups, seafood, caviare, eel, creamed chicken, veal in tuna sauce,egg based dishes, vegetable soups, fresh cheeses.
- Conservation:Bottles should be kept in a horizontal position at between 14 – 16°c
Serve cold at between 7/8°c.