Nero d’ Avola
- VarietyNero d’Avola flavoured with almonds
- Classification:Nero alla mandorla
- Area of production:Sicily
- Altitude of cultivation:50 metres
- Soil:Limey and of fine consistency
- Yield per hectare:HL 100
- Density per hectare:Between 4500 and 5500 plants
- Epoca di vendemmia:2014
- Aging and vinification:In stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature.
- Period of harvest:2014
- Alcohol content:16% vol
- Colour:Ruby red
- Scent:Intense, twist of almond, spicy
- Taste:Full, sweet
- Serving suggestions:Dishes with a tendency to sweetness – this is a dessert wine.
- Conservation:Should be served very cool at between 4 and 6°c.